The Ecogenomics and Bioinformatics Lab (EBL) is a collaborative space located on the ground floor of the R.N. Robertson Building (Bldg 46 ANU - you can find us on this map). The EBL is a joint initiative of ANU and CSIRO that seeks to support training, collaboration and cross-pollination. The lab includes experimental and computational components to underpin studies across both data generation and data analysis. For further information about the EBL, email email@example.com, or contact the Lab manager, Niccy Aiken.
- Biorupter Sonicator
- NGS Express liquid handler (aka robot)
- Labchip GXII
- Labchip DS
- Labchip XT
- Four thermal cyclers (including one 384 plate compatible)
- Viaflo Adjustable Spacing Pipettes
- Hybe oven
- Thermomixer heat blocks (x2)
- Qubit Fluorometer
- Gel-running station
- Lots of manual and electronic pipettes
- Standard lab bits and pieces – vortexes centrifuges etc.
Lab benches may be booked here: