ANU eNotebooks powered by LabArchives is a highly-secure, best-practice eNotebook, ideal for collaboration and granualar sharing, and compliant with ANU and funding body requirements. LabArchives is widely used in Australian and international Universities.
ANU eNotebooks is:
- COVID ready
- Ideal for collating your group corporate knowlege and student data for publication.
- Ideal for the protection of ip, compliance, and for storage of sensitive data.
- Used by the Sciences as a searchable replacement to paper notebooks, e.g. protocol version management, and by by Law, Business and Arts for accreditation of work, and for secure collaboration.
- Granular data control: ideal where careful management of sharing permissions is required with internal and external collaborators
- for meta data auto-capture, field data capture, and instrument data capture.
- replacing student course paper notebooks with timestamped, searchable, industry-standard enotebooks is fast becoming a standard.
Unlike other online notebooks and most cloud storage systems, LabArchives features complete audit control - it tracks & saves ALL revisions, by all users, for every entry. Timestamps cannot be manipulated, no file or entry can EVER be deleted, and all data may be recalled at any time. LabArchives is HIPAA, FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, data is warehoused in Australia with encryption and multiple redundancy; and is protected by ANU support and data management contracts.
LabArchives is intuitive to use, and stores all file types, including images, videos, GraphPad Prism, Snapgene, FlowJo, PDFs, MS-Office & more. It works with most browsers, and may be used on any computer or mobile device: Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android phones and tablets; no special hardware or software required. Entries or entire notebooks may be shared with Read or Write permissions; or transferred, cloned and/or exported for account holders leaving the ANU.