At the moment, we are aiming to keep registration at the same price as last meeting (Regular registration $280, Student registration $180), with discounts for early bird registration prior to 20 September.
The meeting will be held from Friday 10thDecember to Sunday 12th December at the Australian National University. Oral presentations will be held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning. A poster session will also be held on Friday afternoon/evening. Deadline for submission of abstracts will be Friday 12 November.
The meeting will be held at the Australian National University, Canberra. Talks will be held in the Robertson Lecture Theatre of the Research School of Biology. The Australian National University is about 25 minutes from the Canberra International Airport by road.
Parking is currently in a state of flux at the ANU because of construction, so further information will be available closer to the meeting.
Cost of Registration
At the moment, we are aiming to keep registration at the same price as the last meeting (Regular registration $280, Student registration $180), with discounts for early bird registration prior to 20 September. If the conference has to be cancelled because of COVID-19, registrations will be refunded.
The conference dinner is planned for Badger & Co on the ANU campus with a cost of around $70 that includes beer and wine.
Cheaper accommodation can be booked at John III College, across from the Research School of Biology on Daley Road, for the duration of the conference, although housing may be limited.
There are several motels and hotels, as well as a Youth Hostel, near the university. Please contact motels/hotels and youth hostel directly if that is your choice. They have indicated that they can provide discounted prices for delegates. Some possibilities and initial pricing are indicated below:
- $204 / room with each room capable of having 4 people $51/person
- $408 / room with 8 person room options
- $130-140/room for private
- $130 / room (single or twin)
- $180 / room one bed apartment (two guests allowed)
- $230/ room (two bed apartment) (4 guests allowed)
- $209 / night
- $155 / room (includes brekky, single occupancy)
- $170 / room (includes brekky, double occupancy) (both standard rooms)
- $175 / room (includes brekky, single occupancy)
- $190 / room (includes brekky, double occupancy) (both superior rooms)