Research in the Kokko Lab works at two distinct interfaces: one between evolutionary biology and ecology, the other between theory (mathematical modelling) and empirical work.
- Kokko, Hanna; Booksmythe, Isobel; Jennions, Michael D., Causality and sex roles: prejudice against patterns? A reply to Ah-King Trends in Ecology & Evolution, 28(1) 2-4 Published: JAN 2013
- Sutherland, William J.; Freckleton, Robert P.; Godfray, H. Charles J.; et al., Identification of 100 fundamental ecological questions Journal of Ecology 101(1) 58-67 Published: JAN 2013
- Kokko, Hanna; Mappes, Johanna, Multiple mating by females is a natural outcome of a null model of mate encounters Entomologia Experimentalis Et Applicata 146(1) 26-37Published: JAN 2013
- Kahn, Andrew T.; Kokko, Hanna; Jennions, Michael, Adaptive sex allocation in anticipation of changes in offspring mating opportunitiesNature Communications 4 Published: MAR 2013
- Lehtonen, Jussi; Schmidt, Daniel J.; Heubel, Katja; et al., Evolutionary and ecological implications of sexual parasitism, Trends in Ecology & Evolution 8(5) 297-306 Published: MAY 2013
- Vahl, Wouter K.; Boiteau, Gilles; de Heij, Maaike E.; et al., Female fertilization: effects of sex-specific density and sex ratio determined experimentally for Colorado potato beetles and Drosophila fruit flies Plos One, 8(4) Published: APR 12 2013
- Jalasvuori, Matti; Palmu, Saara; Gillis, Annika; et al, Identification of five novel tectiviruses in Bacillus strains: analysis of a highly variable region generating genetic diversity, Research in Microbiology,164(2) 118-126 Published: FEB-MAR 2013
- Booksmythe, Isobel; Schwanz, Lisa E.; Kokko, Hanna,: The complex interplay of sex allocation and sexual selection, Evolution 67(3) 673-678 Published: MAR 2013
- Holman, Luke; Kokko, Hanna, The consequences of polyandry for population viability, extinction risk and conservation Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B-Biological Sciences 368(1613) Published: MAR 5 2013
- Harmer, Aaron M. T.; Kokko, Hanna; Herberstein, Marie E.; et al., Optimal web investment in sub-optimal foraging conditions Naturwissenschaften, 99(1) 65-70 Published: JAN 2012.