RSB Plant Services consist of the Research and Teaching Greenhouses and the Controlled Environment Facility (CEF), with the majority of facilities located at the back compound of the R.N. Robertson Building (Bldg 46). An additional 37 reach-in chambers are housed in the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS) Facility, which forms part of the High Resolution Plant Phenomics Centre located in the Linnaeus Building (Bldg 134).
The Plant Services team supports the School’s plant research by providing horticultural advice and assistance on all aspects of plant care and cultivation, advice on experimental setup within the plant growth facilities as well as undertaking the day to day operations, maintenance and management of the facilities and associated equipment.
- The Controlled Environment Facility (Bldg 46)
- The Linnaeus building facilities (Bldg 134)
- Plant Growth Facility (PGF)
- Constant Temperature Rooms (CTRs)
- The National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS) Facility, part of the High Resolution Plant Phenomics Centre, which is jointly hosted at RSB and CSIRO.
- Greenhouse facilities (Bldg 46)
- Shadehouses and fieldplots (Bldg 46)
- Other facilities include a Pot Washing Facility, Root Washing Facility, and Central Services Building.