An information session for LabArchives was arranged in response to a survey indicating interest from RSB researchers in using Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN's).
LabArchives already has a sizable uptake in JCSMR and RSB, with almost sufficient individual licences to consider an ANU site licence.
A free 2 month trial of LabArchives will be made available to ANU staff and students.
- Paul Cremin (LabArchives representative and data manager): (20 min) Introduction, Data managment, Why LabArchives?
- Assoc. Professor Anselm Enders: (5 min) using LabArchives at JCSMR.
- Melanie Ridgeway: (5 min) A PhD student's perspective of LabArchives.
- Stephanie Palmer and Cameron Jack: (5 min) LabArchives in the ANU BRF: wet labs, administration, and data management.
- Paul Cremin: (30 min) demonstation, licencing, trial, close. (1:30pm)
- A further 30 minutes is booked (1:30-2pm) for questions, product demonstration, and the audience to meet the presenters.